Internship in Japan Program Details
Gain work experience abroad by being an intern in Japan! You will not only learn about the culture and society in a very immersive way, but you will be practicing the language throughout your stay. This program guarantees an unpaid internship that will show you how Japanese businesses operate Inquire now!
- Professional job placement
- Welcome orientation upon arrival + City tour!
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Assistance with Visa documents
- Assistance with setting up local phone, bank account and postal services
- Japanese resume revision
- Ongoing support for duration of the program
- Access to weekly Japanese study groups
- Interview preparation
What's not Included
This program does not include Airfare, Visa application fee, Travel and Health Insurance, Transportation, Accommodation*
**Accommodation offered : Host Family, Flat Share, Apartment
Start anytime of the year and go between 1 to 3 months
- Japanese language level: Beginner Japanese (JLPT N5)
- CV and Letter of Motivation
Southern island, Kyushu
Field of Works
- Event Management
- Translation Media
Hospitality and Tourism
Don’t see a field in your interest? We can still find a job for you! Just apply and request for your desired industry.
Program fee can be given upon request!
ApplicationRegister and apply online
AdmittanceConsultation and introduction interview
PaymentFull program fee payment
PlacementInterview and job offers from companies & receive internship agreement
Pre-Departure PrepExchange flight and accommodation details
Departure & ArrivalFly to Japan and start orientation with partner agent