Working Holiday in Chile
Bring your Spanish skills to the next level by working and travelling Chile! With a temporary and casual job, you have the flexibility to explore the country as much as you want and pay it off while doing it. This program guarantees unpaid jobs and provides full board and accommodation during your stay! What's better than being in another country and having free accommodation and food? What are you waiting for, inquire now!
- Personalized placements
- Translation of applicant documents
- Assistance with Visa documents
- Orientation with partner agent in Chile
- 24 hour emergency contact
- Airport pick-up and transfer to accommodation
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Ongoing support for the duration of the program
- City Guide and other useful information
- Accommodation and full board (meals) provided
What's not Included
This program does not include Airfare, Working Holiday Visa application fee, Travel and Health Insurance, Transportation
Start anytime of the year with a minimum of 4 weeks up to max 24 weeks!
- Canadian Citizenship
- Valid Visa (Working Holiday)
- Health and travel Insurance
- Spanish language
- San Pedro de Atacama
- Puerto Varas
- La Serena/Valle de Elqui
Field of Works
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Ski and Surf
Don’t see a field in your interest? We can still find a job for you! Just apply and request for your desired industry.
Program fee can be given upon request!
ApplicationRegister and apply online
AdmittanceConsultation and introduction interview
PaymentFull program fee payment
PlacementInterviews + job offers from companies + employment agreement
Pre-Departure PrepGet ready for your adventure abroad!
Departure & ArrivalFly to Chile and start orientation!