Working Holiday in Japan
The Work and Travel program gives you the opportunity to experience life as a local in Japan. Earn money to pay off your travel expenses and learn about the working culture during your trip. With this program you are guaranteed a part-time job before leaving for Japan. Work and Travel program allows you to be more than just a tourist! Inquire now!
- Professional job placement
- Airport pick up to accommodation
- Welcome orientation upon arrival + City tour!
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Assistance with Visa documents
- Assistance with setting up local phone, bank account and postal services
- Japanese resume revision
- Ongoing support for duration of the program
- Access to weekly Japanese language study groups
What's not Included
This program does not include Airfare, Visa application fee, Travel and Health Insurance, Transportation, Accommodation*
**Accommodation offered : Host Family, Flat Share, Apartment
Start dates begin on any Monday, and stay from 3 to 12 months
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Canadian Citizenship
- Valid Working Holiday Visa
- Japanese language level: Intermediate Japanese (JLPT N5)
- Southern island, Kyushu
Field of Works
- Event management
- Translation media
Don’t see a field in your interest? We can still find a job for you! Just apply and request for your desired industry.
Types of jobs can include but not limited to: Serving, retail and back of house such as kitchen hand.
Program fee can be given upon request!
ApplicationRegister and apply online
Admittance + RegistrationConsultation and introduction interview
PaymentFull program fee payment
PlacementInterview and job offers from companies + agreement signed
Pre-Departure PrepExchange flight and accommodation details
Departure & ArrivalFly to Japan and start orientation week!