Working Holiday in New Zealand
Go to New Zealand with a Working Holiday Visa, and gain international experience in the hospitality and tourism sector. With a growing tourism industry, New Zealand is a great place to kick start your career while living abroad. This program can find suitable full time jobs with possible compensation for work and accommodations! Inquire now and change your perspective of the world!
- Assistance with Visa documents
- Advice and support for travelling
- Personalized job placement
- Orientation with partner agent in New Zealand (Auckland only)
- Assistance with setting bank account and local phone number
- Ongoing support for the duration of the program
- Paid full time position (minimum of 6 month placement)
What's not Included
This program does not include Airfare, Visa application fee, Travel and Health Insurance, Transportation, Accomodation
Start anytime of the year with a minimum of 6 month period
- Age 18-35
- Canadian Citizenship
- Valid Visa (Working Holiday)
- Health and travel Insurance
- New Zealand
- Other main cities
Field of Works
- Hospitality & Tourism
Don’t see a field in your interest? We can still find a job for you! Just apply and request for your desired industry.
Program fee can be given upon request!
ApplicationRegister and apply online
Admittance + RegistrationConsultation and introduction interview
PaymentFull program fee payment
PlacementInterview and job offers from companies & process internship agreement
Pre-Departure PrepExchange flight and accommodation details
Departure & ArrivalFly to New Zealand and start orientation !