With our UK Working Holiday Camp Job Program, you are guaranteed a paid job at a fun youth camp in the UK – or your money back! Imagine working at a beautiful historic estate while getting paid to spend your days outside helping youth learn activities like archery, canoeing, and rock climbing. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime kind of job! In addition to your wages, your food and housing are provided – so you can live in Europe expense-free! Our team is here to make your move across the pond a breeze. Your personal trip coordinator will guide you every step of the way through the UK visa application, securing your job and arranging your accommodation at the activity centre.
- Canadian citizen between 18 and 30 with a valid passport
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
- No criminal record and in good health
- You are energetic and fun, and enjoy working with kids!
- Available for a minimum work term of 3 months