Imagine working at a beautiful historic estate while getting paid to spend your days outside helping youth learn new skills and gain confidence doing activities like archery, canoeing, and rock climbing. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime kind of job! In addition to your wages, your food and housing are provided – so you can live in the UK expense-free. Our team makes the process of arranging camp jobs abroad simple for Canadians. After your job is confirmed, your personal trip coordinator will guide you every step of the way through the UK visa application, health insurance, and arranging your on-site accommodation at the camp.
- Canadian citizen between 18 and 30 with a valid passport
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
- No criminal record and in good health
- You are energetic and fun, and enjoy working with kids!
- Available for a minimum work term of 3 months